All participating delegates must have a valid IJF card and be inscribed in judobase (www.judobase.org) by
their National Federation.
Any delegate is eligible to inscribe in a competition provided he/she is:
• Not under a disciplinary suspension.
• Not under suspension for anti-doping rule violation.
• Not under medical suspension.
• Healthy and fit for competition.
• Do not carry any communicable diseases that may risk other delegates’ health.
• Sufficient technical knowledge (know the terminology and can execute all the techniques in the IJF SOR Appendix H) and understand fully the IJF sport and refereeing rules.
• Participants must also satisfy all regulations in the IJF COVID-19 Protocol and COVID-19 local protocol.